- Develop scientific inventory of amphibians and reptiles of Nepal
- Study the biology, ecology and biogeography of amphibians and reptiles and their habitats within Nepal
- Study on potential of captivity breeding of some selected threatened herptiles species and release into natural environments
- Coordinate efforts for the conservation of amphibians and reptiles of Nepal
- Aware and sensitize local people living in and around the habitats to sustain the conservation programe
1. Documentation of herpetofauna of Nepal
2. Cooperation with different stakes of society to disseminate information regarding the status and immediate needs for the conservation of herpetofauna and their habitats
3. Turtle conservation works in low lands of Nepal
CARON published turtle conservation leaflets and poster in partnership with other stakeholders.
We have no events in near future, please visit the webpage again.